Bathtub Liners | Acrylic
Acrylic bathtub liners are made to fit easily over your existing tub. Your old tub is simply covered with your choice of a new acrylic liner, ranging in assortments of colors and designs, making your outdated bathroom look clean and fresh again without having to replace your existing tub/shower. These acrylic liners provide years of use and no replacement and come with a promising lifetime warranty. They are a low cost way, and great addition to any bathroom!
Our bath systems are made of the thickest acrylic available and come in a multitude of styles and colors.
- Low maintenance
- Heat retention for longer baths
- Very durable and will keep its shiny new finish for many years to come
- Will not stain, chip, or crack
If you have a tiled shower or shower pan that needs to be updated, you’ve come to the right place. In most cases it would be very costly and time-consuming to tear out that old tile or cultured marble walls. We have the perfect solution: Shower Liner & Wall Surround, & Ceiling System.
Bathtub Liners | Solutions
Skip the difficult bath remodeling process—Executive Tub Refinishing & Acrylic Bath Systems offers beautiful acrylic bathtubs and acrylic bathtub liners that go beyond ordinary bathtub resurfacing. Our custom-made tub liners aren’t just a temporary solution, either. You’ll get top-notch acrylic bathtubs and tub surrounds with a lifetime warranty!
Bathtub Liners | remodeling services include:
- Installation of a beautiful new acrylic bathtub liner and a matching one-piece wall system that fit seamlessly over your existing fixtures for a brand new look
- One piece of acrylic material to prevent leaking
- Durable, high-gloss, scratch-resistant material that will continue to look beautiful and luxurious for years to come
- Tub surrounds and accessories are available in a wide range of models and designs, in both solid and marble colors
- Our color-matched bathtub wall surrounds are seamless with no corner joints, and are available with either smooth or tile-patterned finishes
No Ordinary Bathtub Door
Our shower tub doors go above and beyond normal bathtub door replacements:
- Available in your choice of finishes with clear or obscure glass
- Towel bars and door pullers are mounted securely through glass for a safe and simple way to slide tub doors open and shut
- Manufactured with heavy-duty, ¼”-thick tempered glass
- Easy to clean bottom tracks do not collect water or debris
- “Finger-tip” door glide technology ensures smooth, effortless operation
Our bathtub enclosures and acrylic liners breathe new life into tired bathrooms by offering a new acrylic surface that’s molded to fit your existing bathtub and shower surrounds. With Executive Tub Refinishing & Acrylic Bath Systems, your old bath area can be transformed into a modern-day work of art in just one day.
Bathtub Liners | Acrylic
*It is very important that you read the following!... If you make the smart decision of choosing Executive Tub Refinishing & Acrylic Bath Systems for your next acrylic bathtub liner installation, then you will have nothing to worry about - as Executive are THE most professional, consistent and quality installers of bathtub liners in the entire Orlando area....
However if you should choose to hire another company, or possible even decide to take on the project yourself - you just might run into one or more of the following potential pitfalls of hiring anyone other than Executive for your next bathroom remodeling project. "
Acrylic Bathtub liners are the better quality of available choices. Some liners are made of PVC plastic and are not as attractive or durable as acrylic bathtub liners. Whether acrylic or plastic, bathtub liners are designed to cover up problems with the original tub. Unfortunately, tub liners can cause even more problems over time. Bathtub liners are more expensive and take longer to install than tub refinishing. Even an acrylic tub will not look like real porcelain...it will still look artificial. Lastly, tub liners can leak and lead to the growth of mold and mildew.
Acrylic bathtub liners Orlando - What is a liner?
Acrylic bathtub liners are sheets of PVC plastic or acrylic which are molded to the shape of a tub, placed over your existing tub, and then glued down to cover it up. Acrylic bathtub liners are simply acrylic covers that require you to trade the deep gloss of a restored porcelain tub for the look and feel of plastic.
Acrylic bathtub liners Orlando - How do bath liners compare to bathtub refinishing?
Bathtub liners are often marketed as a better alternative to refinishing. However, liners may not be your best option when you consider all aspects.
Bathtub liners process:
Acrylic bathtub liners take several weeks from measuring and ordering to actual installation. Here's the typical process.
1. A salesman comes to your home to have you sign a contract.
2. If the salesman can't, an installer then comes to your home to measure your tub.
3. The factory uses the measurements to fabricate a shell.
4. The factory ships the shell to the installer.
5. Another appointment is scheduled to install the shell or liner.
6. The shell is installed, usually in one day, but weeks after you signed the contract.
Acrylic Bathtub liners Orlando require a licensed plumber.
Acrylic bathtub liners can create plumbing problems because the added thickness of the liner often requires an extension of the drain and overflow.
Tub liners can develop leaks...leading to mold and mildew.
Tub liners suffer a bad reputation for allowing water to leak between the old tub and the new liner. Any small crack or hole which develops in the caulking along the seam between the liner and the vertical wall surround can allow water to penetrate and build up between the liner and the old tub. Water can also leak around the drain or overflow joints. If water does leak and get trapped between the liner and the tub, the water is almost impossible to remove. The result can be a "squishy" feeling each time someone steps in and out of the tub. Not only can the misplaced water create a "squishy" feeling, worse yet, the standing water can become stagnant, creating obnoxious odor problems. Stagnant moisture can lead to unhealthy mold and mildew build up.
Tub liners can be difficult to replace.
Tub liners eventually wear out and have to be replaced. Since liners are glued to the old tub when installed, they usually have to be ripped or cut out in order to replace them.
Tub liners or inserts can crack.
If liners do not match the contours of the existing tub, then the liner may flex back and forth and can crack.
Tub liners come in a limited color selection.
Limited colors may limit your decorating plans.
Tub Liners by Executive Tub Refinishing & Acrylic Bath Systems
If you want to compare the cost of refinishing to the installation of a bathtub liner, call